What To Do If We're Closed Featured
Pets, like people, do not get sick or injured 9 to 5, so you need to know what you need to do when we are closed.
We do have a clear answering machine message with the telephone number to contact and it is also on this site.
When we are closed, a company called VETS NOW, takes over. They are an emergency care company which is located in the PDSA Veterinary Hospital in Huyton. Please note, this company is NOT the PDSA, but uses their premises for their business.
If your pet appears ill or injured or you just need advice please call VETS NOW on 0151 480 2040
c/o PDSA Veterinary Hospital
Woolfall Heath Avenue
Emergency consultations start from £82, you will also have to pay for any treatment given on top of the consultation fee.
Some insurance companies advise that you contact them BEFORE you seek emergency care. If this is the case with your policy, please program the number into your mobile phone so as to avoid any delay in your pet's care.
Most insurance companies say that they will not penalise you for not contacting them BUT it would be wise to clarify BEFORE you need out of hours care.
Please click here if you want to learn more about Vets Now.
- Zoe on the Booze! News Read 1147 times Read more...
- Is Your Pet Anxious - Try Kalm Aid News Read 1993 times Read more...
CHEQUES NO LONGER ACCEPTED
- The Dangers of Paracetamol & Permethrin News Read 3107 times Read more...
- Pet Insurance, try 4 weeks Free! News Read 2159 times Read more...
Latest Pet Care
- Instructions for Giving a Cat a Pill - Joke!!! Pet Care Read 866 times
Repeat Prescription Changes
- Rabbit Vaccination Information Pet Care Read 3484 times Read more...
- Moving Home With Your Cat Pet Care Read 3859 times Read more...
- Guinea Pigs Pet Care Read 4344 times Read more...